Since founding the technology in 1945, Hermetic Seal Corporation has been a leading designer and manufacturer of hermetically sealed connectors, headers and feed thrus. Many of the worlds leading companies involved in the geophysical, nuclear, automotive, aerospace and defense companies depend on HSC for their hermetically sealed connectors, headers and feed thrus. Whether designed by our customers or our own experienced engineering personnel, HSC's custom products withstand the most severe environments imaginable: high pressure up to 65,000 psi; temperature ranges from –325° F to greater than 1000° F; and leak rates of 1 x 10 –11 cc/sec. helium at one atmosphere differential.
HSC is also a principal manufacturer of Qualified Products Listed (QPL) circular connectors to many of the military specifications. Our line is completed by a range of products that conform to the design and performance requirements of a broad range of other specs.
With a 33,000 sq. ft manufacturing plant located in Rosemead, California, Hermetic Seal is an integral part of HCC Industries, and together with its sister companies forms the largest independent hermetic sealing operation in the United States.
Our capabilities include:
- Complete electronic drawing support
- Custom design help to meet performance goals
- Total design control from fixtures to custom packaging
- Cost reduction assistance
- All tools designed and built in-house
- Complete array of tool room capabilities
- Hundreds of open tools
- Wide range of materials
- CNC machining
- 17 belt furnaces
- Wide range of process recipes running at all times
- Full selection of braze materials
- In-house plating of nickel, gold, copper, and tin
- Environmentally controlled drying
- Complete environmental testing capability
- Sealing in exothermic, Argon, Nitrogen and Hydrogen atmospheres
- Manufactured bodies in standard materials – Cold Rolled Steel, Stainless Steel, Kovar…and exotic…Inconel, Monel, Molybdenum, and Titanium
- Electrodes in 52 Alloy, Kovar, Stainless Steel, and Inconel; also Chromel/Alumel and Iron/Constantin for thermocouple applications