Dedicated exclusively to the manufacture of circular hermetically sealed connectors, Sealtron has the flexibility for both high volume and short run production.
Our lines, which include Qualified Products Listing (QPL) to MIL-C 26482 I & II, MIL-DTL-38999 I, II & III, MIL-C-83723 III and qualification to ESC 10 YE, also encompass a wide range of connectors that conform to other military specifications. Sealtron is also in the final stages of qualification to EN2997.
Sealtron has the experience and expertise to assist in the modification of any of our standard designs to accommodate special assembly requirements. These value added modifications include special shell dimensions, modified contact terminations and specific plating finishes.
With a 39,000 sq ft plant located in Cincinnati, Ohio, Sealtron is an integral part of HCC Industries, and together with its sister companies forms the largest independent hermetic sealing operation in the United States.
At Sealtron, we’re committed to surpassing customer expectations by providing the industry’s foremost quality circular connectors, competitively priced, with high responsive delivery lead times and any value added customer support, such as inventory management, that may be required.
Our capabilities include:
- Complete electronic drawing support
- Custom design help to meet performance goals
- Total design control from fixtures to custom packaging
- Cost reduction assistance
- All tools designed and built in-house
- Complete array of tool room capabilities
- CNC machining
- On-line quality assurance review
- 3 belt furnaces
- Electrolytic nickel plating
- Gold plating
- Rubber molding of interfacial seals and gaskets
- Complete environmental testing capability
- “Certified Inspector” training program
- Sealing in exothermic, Nitrogen and atmospheres